1. Why do you want to study ____ at university?
2. Why would you make a good student of _____?
3. What else can you offer the university?
1. He is not quite experience in medical school application since he did not teach very much medical student (It's history after all. Most medical student-to-be don't take this.).
2. His comment seems very general. He put a blank instead of medicine which makes me assume that he is assuming that medical application process is just the same as other application. I'm not being prejudice but studying medicine is not just about studying medical sciences alone but involves working with people. It is rare for situation where a graduate from medical school become something other than doctor like a businessman, lawyer, or anything whereas for other courses like engineering, accounting, economics etc, it is common to see people working in the field that they haven't studied in university.
Dr SyafQ.92 - 4A* - (^-^) 私の文書を読んでくれてありがと。